Want to be an Agent?
Want to become a Kenindia Insurance Agent? Here are the requirements:
- A minimum academic qualification of fourth form / O ’level.
- Preferably C.O.P. qualification / undergraduate.
- Current/previous experience in selling life insurance is desirable.
- Ability to meet and talk to people, identify and convince prospects, sincerity, and trust in the job.
- Be ready and willing to continuously learn.
For more information please contact our marketing department (Head Office) on 2248719 or 316099 extensions 280.
Posted March 31, 2019